Today I was thinking that it’s been a while since I didn’t write anything. So today.. I am gonna write a bit unusual ” Thank you ” post.
Here we go.
1. Thank you, Dad! Since I was a child you weren’t there for me, I guess you wanted a boy to just show him ” how men do it ” . Thank you for missing when I had my first steps, thank you for letting my mom dealing with me while you were with other women. Do you remember when I had 14 years old and my mom asked for divorce because you are a cheater and you wanted to kill yourself? Do you remember who stopped you doing it? Do you think a 14 years old girl wants to see daily her mom crying because you’re not man enough to be a husband and a father but a cheater and a liar? Do you remember when you begged my mom to stay more cause you’re incapable to support yourself and she sacrificed herself? And what have you done? Cheated again! Do you know because of you I am thinking that all the men wants to use me? Are you happy now? Do you know how much hurts hearing your mom saying about the new man she met that he makes her feel like a princess? Where were you dad?? When you should of been home at your 2 princesses you were giving your attention to another woman. And yes dad! For this I am thanking you! Because I know now I will not be like you and mom. I will never accept a cheater and a liar in my life. It’s just a shame you couldn’t give me the family I dreamt at. Now I am hoping I will be able to eat at the same table with my kids. Thank you dad!
2. Thank you, my dear ex!
Thank you to my first ex! He was my torture.. and I was his puppy. He controlled my mind. He was an expert. He destroyed every single piece of confidence. From words like ” fat ” , ” big belly ” , ” stupid stutter ” , ” disgusting person ” to phrases like ” no one will ever love you, I will be the only one who could ever look at you ” and ending with slaps. So yes, thank you! Thank you for breaking up with me as I was too stupid to let you go. I was too afraid you’re saying the truth and i am just a fat ball. Thank you for each slap, it made me stronger. Thank you for all the harassment and for considering me a s**t when you know I was virgin! Thank you for making me independent! Thank you because of you I’ve seen how obsessed with your mom you are and how much she controlled you and our relationship. And you know what? I lost confidence because of you… but… i am forgiving you. Probably you’ve done what you have learned from your father. As your father said ,” is not a bad thing to educate a woman with a slap “. You can be proud. You’re like your dad. We’ve been 3 years together… and I can’t remember nothing nice with you. All I remember is you and your moms abuse. But thank you for this! Because of you I am who I am today. Shame I cant say this about you. You always blamed my parents because they couldn’t offer me money. But I have more satisfaction when I am doing a future for myself. Thank you for when proposing me you said to hide the ring as you don’t want to see your parents. Thank you for all your repulse you give me! I hope you will do great in your life, cant even hate you, I am really grateful because you’ve showed me what means to not even be a man!
3. Thank you dear ex 2!
Thank you Mr Penguin! Strange nickname.. but this was you. You thought you are all great because you were known in town.. how are you doing with the alcohol and staying on your girlfriends money? I had mercy for you, I shouldn’t, we were having nothing in common. We were like black and white. You swearing all the time, me buying you cigarettes and beers. Wow… nice right? Until I put a stop. I couldn’t let another man ruining my life. Thank you for showing me I need to be with a real man, not a child!
4. Thank you, my sweet country!
Have you ever been abused by your own country? Harassed? I’ve been! Threatened by banks, stressed … thinking to end everything. But thank you! You made me leave my family and come to another country by myself. A country who received me but I know for them I will always be the foreigner ( which probably they still think i married a citizen from their country just for benefits ). Just so you know, i have no benefit. I married for love. Thank you my sweet country, because of you in one night I’ve decided to come by myself and meet the unknown. And I’ve made it!
5. Thank you mr. Unknown!
Do you remember at a concert, I was 12, you were around 50 smelling of alcohol, and you took your organ out and put it closer to my bum? Do you remember I was colleague with your daughter? Thank you for this! Because of you I will always hate being with an alcoholic!
6. Thank you mr. Unknown 2!
Yeah..call me stupid. I was. I met a man and he wanted to know me better.. so we went to a hotel room… in the idea I was honestly thinking we will speak.. but no… he almost raped me. He just stopped because I told him what position my father has. Thank you! Because of you I have no trust in no man! You made me to not believe anything! By the way, how is in the prison now? I am glad you got what you deserved!
7. Thank you my false friend!
I let you take me home one night as I’ve trusted, and what have you done??? You took me in a darker place and you’ve started to touch me! You stopped after many begging but guess what? Thank you! Because of you I dont let anyone to take care of me!
8. Thank you, sweet colleague citizens!
Thank you for saying I came in this country just to steal your men. I forgot I should of asked your permission to fall in love on your land! Thank you, you just make me be more stronger!
9. Thank you mom! Thank you keeping me in the house all day just learning and I never had any friends! Now is a bit hard to start speaking with people, but you know what? I still love you and I forgave you as you’ve only had me to love you! And I know you are the best mom in the world in your own way. Do you remember when you said I am afraid to not fail coming in another country like my dad failed? Do you remember when I’ve answered i am not my dad and i will never have the family you gave me? And i kept my word.
So yes.. thanks to this amazing people.. they just made me realise I only need myself, strong enough and independent. And they made me realise I should appreciate more the people who really care for me , like my husband. ❤